Friday, August 6, 2010

New Computer

My new computer was mailed out yesterday.  I found this out when I called to make sure the replacement was going to be the same or better than the old one.  Well I was getting ready to try and get some sleep and BAM...the computer shows up at my door!  Needless to say so far so good, and I am very happy!  I really dig this snap feature.

On another note.  Yesterday in line-up I received a certificate from the Criminal Justice Standards people saying I met the requirements for the Basic Correctional Officer.  Very nice since the others that received the same award have been with the state for 5 years or more, and I am more than half way to getting my Intermediate Certification!  Seems I am on the right track for success within the DoC!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment