Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacations and idiots

Just how many different vacations does the first family need?  Is it such a good idea to take all of these expensive vacations on the public tab?  Some notable vacations since the current tragedy took office.  There was the trip to the resort in North Carolina to the tune of nearly $100 thousand, the trip to Spain to dine with the king, the mini vacation in Florida, and now a super expensive 10 day vacation at Martha's Vineyard.  So I get that everyone needs some downtime, but this latest getaway is like you being paid to roof someones house and taking a vacation in the middle of it.  Not good at all.  Just my opinion there.

Idiot!  Nancy Pelosi wants to investigate you if you are opposed to building a mosque a three minute walk from ground zero.  What kind of message does this send to voters?  In my opinion it tells me that she is severely mentally disturbed!  And to think that people voted these people into office.  This is just one more example of people in the "ruling class" being drunk on power.  Yes I said ruling class.  Think about it.  What makes a leader?  Now think what makes a ruler. So now we have someone that wants to investigate the money funding the opposition to this Muslim symbol of victory.  They are even saying that the site of the mosque is not at ground zero.  Here is my take.  There should be a federal investigation as to where ALL of the estimated $100 Million is coming from to build this monster.  They don't want that because the Muslim supporters in the government would find out that it comes from questionable sources.  Go figure.  As to the site not being on ground zero?  What would you call it when part of the wreckage (the landing gear) goes through part of the building?  I think that makes it part of ground zero.  I really would like to hear opinions on this one. 

I have the next few days off from work, so I'll be posting more tidbits of information on here then.  In the meantime enjoy the video and commentary on this site.  I hope it pisses you off and sets you into action!

http://boortz.com/govtoutrage/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment